L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Model Delf to Senior Delf ♥
Hello~ Hello! Little Red Speaking ♥

Intro is slightly different today but Meh! Let's move on~♥ 

So, recently, I have been thinking over an over again when I;m studying Shiki, My Luts Model Delf Cian and I really like his face sculpt and such! You can say that he could be my grail doll ^^ Since he is my first but I wanted a SD doll~

So, guess what? I'm saving my ass off for a Senior Delf Cian that I found online and I know, he is a 2008 sculpt but I can always buy him a new body, can't I? 

I'm not going to post any pictures because I'm afraid of copyright or....yeah! XD Maybe I'll put up the company picture~



Tadaa ♥  So here he is! It's like looking at my Shiki, ain't it? XD Hahahas!!!
I'm saving my ass of now ^^

On a different note, I might have Mood Disorder :/ I've been having 3 outburst of crying for this week! Not good~

.....Eh oh! I'm going to lose readers, aren't I ^^'''?

Rest assure, I'm fine! Maybe it's just me ^^ 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top