L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

SGDC 2014
Hello~ Little Red Speaking 

I just uploaded a video to Youtube and I'm telling you, uploading a video to Youtube is too damn long! It takes too long!! I'm waiting for the other one to be up so for now, I shall blog about my day today at.... (Wait for it) SGDC!!!  It's my first ever Doll Carnival so I'm super pumped and I was like 'Yesss~ Doll Shopping! And Dolls Here, Dolls There! Dolls frigging everywhere, I just can't hold it in! 

Ofc, I went crazy with the shopping and the photo-taking! ^^ I'll let the pictures do the work, yeah? ;) 


My Cousin's Doll (before)


(After)


The innocent looking Shiki♥












The display booth that won ♥ Omedeto














Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen ♥











My favorite booth display ♥



Guess whose doll's they belong too ^^ MK!





The sculptor of these beautiful dolls! RESPECT!





My friend's little girl ♥





Mirror shot with my boy ♥



And~ That's all! I had a blast! I'm tired! I'm giving up uploading the second video! Nights~ 

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top