L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

The Diary Of Another ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking 

Soooo~ School is reopening!!! And I just checked, the timetable is not even out yet -3- *Sarcastic clapping :p My friends already have theirs :/ 

Anyway, I won't be posting for awhile (No surprise!) unless my doll comes then I'll spam some crazy amount of pictures here ^^ Of course, I'm talking about my beautiful Doll Love YouYou ♥ Hehe! I hope to receive an email from them next Friday and then, 2 weeks of shipping!! *Squeal ♥ A-anyway, I'll be busy with my Portfolio and stuff (Trying to do Manga :p) And also, my friends and I set up a blog called thediaryofanother.blogspot.com ! Do check it out :) It's about us writing stories of our own characters in one story so there's three authors present ^^ So far, the story is flowing quite well. I'm not sure how the things will turned out to be like but I hope it turns out well :p hehe! So anyway, that's all for this short update ;) 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top