L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Recast AI Hani Box Opening ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking  ♥

This is a pretty late post about my first Recast doll - Ai Hani  ♥ But first! Lemme take a sel- Ahem! I mean give you guys a heads up ^.^ I have a leggit doll which is a Luts Model Delf so I'm neutral; I don't stand on either sides, 'kay? ^^ I'm not promoting anything~ I just wanna see how recast is like  ♥ 
So here's a few pictures of my box opening ^^















Here she is!  ♥ ♥ ♥ Now, she may be a recast but she is still adorable ^^ When I opened her, I was like 'I don't know :/' But now, I love her  ♥ Shiki loves her too ^^ I understand why people don't like recast - they are like copyright goods from original companies but I heard that in Japan, they sold Recast openly to public...Sooooo yeah ^^''' And she has tons on areas where I can sand her and her joints ain't as strong as the original :/ 
But! You can't ignore that face  ♥ 

Oh! And her name is Miki  ♥

Tata~ xoxo 




0 comment[s] | back to top