L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Doll's Bio ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
Gosh! I don't know what to update :/ Well, lets see~
Life so far is still the same except for all the dreadful days of waiting for my doll and it has only been like...6 days since I ordered my doll :p 6 DAYS! QAQ 
I guess I should build his character while I wait for him to come~ 
So, initially I was gonna make him a badass character but now, because of studying his face features, he looks more to the kind-hearted person ^^ 
Let's make a little bio: (I'll post up his pictures in 2 months plus after I got him♥)

Name: Hatsune Shiki 
Age: 20 Years Old
D.O.B: 7th April 1994 (7th April is the day I bought him)
Hobbies: Boxing and Piano
Likes: Sweet things
Character/Personality: Playful yet can be very serious when he needs to be~Sometimes a bit flirty ;)
His Story: He is a son from a rich family but left home after his father pressured him to be the heir of the family company. To be continued... :p 

Hahas ♥ I have no idea what to write anymore ^^'''
I'm so excited for him to arrive! Pleaseeeeee let June come quickly! 

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top