L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Dreamy Days In West Tokyo ~ Ryuzo Season 2
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
I have awesome news!!!  Dreamy Days in West Tokyo, Ryuzo, is out!!!! Okie, So I have not seen his story for season 1 but after playing his season 2 story, chapter 1; I wanna watch it! The beginning of the story (Chapter 1) is soooo amazingly sweet  I really like how Ryu put all this hair down and I know he looks weird here but he actually looks beyond HOT! ♥ Okie, So his not actually my type ~ I thought he is kinda naive from the other stories that I played :p heheh! Well, I still will go ahead and play his story ^^



Now, I just can't wait for Ichigo's season 2 He is soooo mega hottie-licious! ♥ He is sooooo my type :p Hehehe~ So is Rihito and Haru and maybe, Johji ;) 



OMG! This picture of Ichigo and the main Chara! I..I cannot >///< Did this really happen??!! I can't wait for it!!! ♥ 

0 comment[s] | back to top