L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Dreamy Days In Wast Tokyo- Haruki & Ichigo Review
Hello~ Little Red Speaking
I just completed Ichigo's part of the story and I'm bubbling inside! ♥ It's so damn sweet! And it just makes me craved for my favourite carrot cak ♥ But let's talk about Haruki first :)   


Okie, so Haruki is like the sweetest boy in the story. And he is totally ignorant about how popular he is XD Cute~ ♥ So, in Haruki's story, there's a major love misunderstanding, love triangle and sometimes I am just so pissed with him! You see, he is hard worker but once his mind is on smth, the rest of the world shuts down and he spent time with the another girl instead of the main character 'cause he simply looked up to the other girl. (And the girl is the only one who can help him save the district from urban development.) But still.... Fuuuu~ the main character feels totally helpless :(

All in all, I think that Haruki was a very sweet guy and he finally opened his eyes about the whole situation and made up with the main character. Hmmm~What else...Oh! Something so bad happened to Haru in the squeal story and it left me crying! At first, I thought he was pretending but he actually wasn't. I kow you guys have no idea what I'm talking about now but it has something to do with Haru receiving a major shock! And, and! They were about to do it in the squeal story but Haru, being a sweetie, didn't want to rush things. Kyaaaa! Unlike Ichigo. Haha!  


This is what I was talking about :p Hehe!
Haruki's story gave me an emotional rollar coaster ride. But it's good :)♥ Haruki's quite inspirational ^^

Now, Ichigo

As you all know that Ichy is a big meanie to the main character because that is kinda his way of showing his love for her :) Awww~♥ Haha!
So, there's no love triangle or anything too overwhelming like Haru's story but there are times where there is a misunderstanding between the two ♥ Also, the main character is much stronger than I thought as there are times where I thought the main character would cry but she did not~ Hmmm~ Oh! and you get to see Ichy cried in his story! Lemme try to find the picture:


Here it is! ♥ Heartbreaking scene because he is going to leave Paris for 2 years to learn about confectionery/Cake-making. Then, the main character just got upset and didn't talk for Ichy for awhile. *Shock! Hahas! But they talked and Ichy cried cause he really wanna learn confectionery but he doesn't want to leave the Main Character. (Note to Ichy: Just bring her along! Haha♥) Hmmm~I think they did it too! But Voltage won't go into details as always :p Haha! 
But...


I'll forgive you, Voltage 'cause of this Squeal-able picture :p Hehehe I can't wait for season 2, already!!! Please come out quickly! I wanna see the next story of him! ♥ He became such a hottie!

Oh! And have you peeps realised how Ichy looks like Taketo from Class Trip Crush?

I did a little something~ They kinda gave me an impression that they look like twins? No? Okie...
And Kumiko is my Japanese name :)

Tata~xoxo 

0 comment[s] | back to top