L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Save a Chao-Da plant
Hello~Little Red Speaking
So, have you guys noticed how the grass is withering and turning brown or is already brown? And the leaves of the trees is facing down in Singapore? Well, I have. Maybe it's because I'm not playing Flappy Bird XD Hahas! 
So, my boyfriend and I have came up with a group on Facebook to raise awareness and we're hoping to gather people to help us water the plants and we're gonna do this as a team ^^ We have not decide where to hold this event yet and even if you're not game to join, it's okie :) I just wanna raise awareness and you are welcome to do it on your own! Mother Earth has been sheltering us forever and if we just let the matter be, we're taking things for granted! Just an amount of water given to the plants will help a lot♥ 
Now, I don't know if the government is doing anything about this but honestly, I don't give a damn~ Cause, if they ever were to start, it might be too late. 
So, either with me or not, I hope whoever is reading this and if you're a Singaporean, please help save the plants from withering. They have life as well and they need our help. 
I know my speech sounds funny but I mean every single word :) 
Please help ♥ Even if it's just a bucket of water can help a lot~



Everything depends on your decisions :)

Tata~xoxo



0 comment[s] | back to top