L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Dreamy Days in West Tokyo Season 2 - Haruki ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking 
and I have the most awesome-est news ever!!! 
Dreamy Days in West Tokyo Haruki's season 2 story is out!!!  
Kyaaaa  



When I saw the notifications, I literally just squeal in the lift! I was like....Over of the Moon! And I just can't wait for Ichigo's because he is the one that I really want to read! *Squirm with Delight  

(To tell the truth, I think I prefer the old Haruki, in terms of looks :p)

So, I went ahead to head Haruki's chapter 1 for season 2 and it was normal~You know, nothing big. Just new school, new characters (her 2 friends) and changes in Haruki ^^ Ofc, the free trial stops at the climax where Haruki ain't feeling too happy about something   And I think season 2 might get even more Matured (?) 

Just saying~  ♥ 

Kyaaa, Ichigo!!!   (Sorry~ Me and my fangirling moments ♥)


Others:

Today is my 10th monthsary with my boyfriend ♥ And we watered the plants/grass/trees all over his area and boy, it was tiring! Not to mention that the sun has no mercy on us! Hot Hot!
We ate sushi after that and watched a movie ♥ Pretty much the same as we did everyday ^^ Hahahs!!! 

Well, that's all for today 

Tata~xoxo



(Ohhh~Haru, you dyed your hair too ^^~ )

0 comment[s] | back to top