L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

10 Days with My Devil - Meguru Review ♥
Hello~Little Red Speaking 

I've just went through another otome game that I've played before and it's 10 Days with My Devil It is my first ever otome game that I've played and I've chose Kakeru but I bought the main story only~ Will continue the rest of the story soon ;) 

I went ahead and chose Meguru as my next chara story and it was soooooo sweet 


Meguru, is the younger brother of Kakeru and you could say that he is a step-brother of Kakeru.
So, their suppose to be toasting the main character but they made a deal to give her 10 days so she could celebrate her mom's birthday. (I keep thinking of french toast when they said toasting XD Haha!) 
And the main chara get to choose who she wants as her guard and in this case, Meguru TBH, he is wayyyyyy to kind to be a demon ^.^ He is just so sweet!



In the main story, he will be protecting the girl from an Angel who will search for Toastees :x and in this case, the main chara. They ran off when Meguru and the main chara love each other which is a taboo in the demon realm. And...I shall not spoil the story :p But their is like a lot of family complex/issues and Meguru is always worrying so as the Main Chara, you'll have to keep comforting him and stand by him to get to Super Happy Ending. 


(The Main Chara gave Meguru a Charm for good luck for his demon certification exam.)


(Meguru's Exam - A swordfight with Kakeru)

Speaking of super happy ending, I'm like over the moon when I read the Meguru's Squeal Story! He awakened his true demon powers and he became hot!!! And ofc, Meguru and the main chara shared an intimate and passionate night at the ending :p hehehe  


(Tadaa♥ Meguru became so HOT! )


My Answer: Both. Easily Both 

Also, I found out that there's a Fanbook on all the Voltage Otome Games and I've no clue where I can get them but I'm like dying to get my hands on 10 days with my Devil, Class Trip Crush and Dreamy Days in West Tokyo!!! 

0 comment[s] | back to top