L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Anime Review : Brothers Conflict♥
Hello~Little Red Speaking ♥
Sorry that I've totally MIAed for so long >~< I was so busy looking for jobs and it's just so hard to find one :( Sighpie! So, to spend my hired-less days, I caught up on my AnimeAnd that anime would be Brothers Conflict 


So, it seems that this girl's (Hinata Ema) father remarried to a woman who has 13 sons, 13 mega HOT sons!!! Can you believe that?! And she went to live with her step-brothers while her parents were busy touring as it is part of their job ^^But one by one, Ema was surrounded by her brothers' love! It's like forbidden love *Squeal! 

I was actually quite surprised when Ema was so neutral when some of her brothers kissed her XD and expect many moments of 'Awww', 'Noooo', 'Kyaaa' ♥ ;) It's a really good anime and I wish that this anime will appear in AFA this year! It got me hooked 

Also, there were so many characters till a point that I can't remember their names well yet XD Hahahas!!! 



Oh good! I found this ^^ The second row first two are Louis and Subaru ^^ Personally, I like the triplets - Tsubaki, Azusa and Natsume Tsubaki and Azusa are both voice actors and Natsume is a manager of a Game company ^^ 
If you ask me, all of their jobs are pretty high ranking except Yusuke and Wataru ^^ Yusuke is still a student and Wataru is just too young ^^

Anyway, 

This is Hinata Ema ^^ I shall upload the rest ^^
13 characters info coming right up 






(Warning: Hikaru is a man. ^^ Traps! Traps everywhere XD haha)








Let's not forget her talking squirrel:
 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top