L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little Red as a Waitress
Hello~Little Red Speaking ♥
It's been awhile...I think :)
So what have Little Red been up to? Well, I currently got a job and yes! I'm a waitress now, at Papparich Suntec City ^.^ It's a cafe that sells Malaysian Delights/Food/Drinks/etc. 
I've gotta tell you - Every time I look at the Menu, I just drooooool! I wanna try all the food on the menu! But I managed to hold back my saliva when I serve XD hahas! 
Don't worry, I know my serving manners  

Here are some pictures of the place :) I really like the interior if you ask me ^^




It's a small cafe but the food looks super good, taste good! (I know 'cause I have them for lunch breaks ;))
The people there are nice too ^^ Except for a woman who seems to look grumpy all the time~Never talked to her :/ But whatevs ^^ 
Ytd was pretty busy for dinner time and a group of customers stayed over the closing time so everyone at the cafe have to wait for them to leave :( But I don't really mind ♥ Honest, pinky promise 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top