L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Class Trip Crush Fan Book (Official Sale) ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥ 
So, I have a big announcement to make! 

I'm selling my Class Trip Crush Fan Book! QAQ I'm currently selling it on Carousell so do check it out ;) And my other listings ♥  

My Carousell account is Kumiko.Hatsune :)  
or
Just search 'Voltage Class Trip Crush Fan Book' 

For those who live outside of Singapore, Carousell is an App for Singaporeans to sell whatever they desire ^^ But~ For these Class Trip Crush Fan Book, if you're not from Singapore and you're interested, I'll welcome you to deal with me ♥ 



So, a picture of it is in my previous blog entry  :) 

Tata~xoxo ♥ 

Just in case, here's my email: escapewithxme@ymail.com 

0 comment[s] | back to top