L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

10 years of friendship ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥ 

I am so exhausted right now and I can't even relax for tomorrow because there's work QAQ and it has been so busy recently with all the Journalists and never ending customers TT^TT It's like tough labor~

But! I got my off day today ^.^ and I went to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) with my friends ♥  It is also like celebrating our 10 years of friendship! Yes, 10! Woohoo ♥ 
So, let's have all the pictures do the talking though there is more but it's with my friends ^^ I'll upload them when I got my hands on them :3


^ Outside Universal Studios with my awesome BFFs and I was trying to 'hold' the globe :p





^ I'm not really the type of person to do funny faces :3


^ We are in! ♥ 


#Firstletustakeaselfie ♥ 


^ Madagascar 


^ Selfies before the Madagascar Boat Ride ♥ (We're on the boat~)



^ Shrek lives there :3


^ So close to Far Far Away ^.^


^ We've conquered Far Far Away Kingdom ♥ 







^ Jurassic Park Time!!!

 
^ Queuing for the boat ride for Jurassic Park ♥ 




^ Dope ♥ 






^ Hot, man! Time for a break at the food court~











^ One Selfie is never enough XD





^Shrek 4D adventure ♥ 













^ Random Images ♥ 

So, there's more! I'll update this entry when I got them ^^ 

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top