L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Mini Haul♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥ 
I did a little online shopping a few days ago and I'll show you what I got!
Remember when I did an entry on Voltage Fanbooks? ^^ Well, I finally got my hands on one!!! And it's Class Trip Crush Fanbook! ♥ Kyaaa!!!♥  


































Isn't it amazing!!?? ♥  Well, it cost me $40 but it was worth it ^^ When I'm ready to let it go, I'll let you fans know :p Maybe I'll have a bidding session? ^^ 

But, that's not the only thing that I got ;) 
Remember my obsession with Brothers Conflict the anime? 
Taaadaaaa~♥ 


I got the fanbook and the badge of the twins ~ Tsubaki and Azusa ♥ *Fangirlling x10000000 ♥ 
Hahahs! I've not read much on the fanbook but I ald am in loveeeeee with it ♥
It cost me $22 for both ^^ I pretty much spend my entire savings :( Sighpie~ I really need to save for my future BJD :/ 

Speaking of BJD, I'm a bit off edge here 'cause I'm just so lost at which doll to get :( I decided to get a larger doll of 62 ~ 62.5cm ^^ And I nailed everything down to 2 dolls! 

One is from Alseep Eidolon  

Another is from Luts 

As you can see, they are both hotties ♥ but Ofc, the Luts doll (Xylon) is much more expensive that the Asleep Eidolon doll (Evan). Well, no surprise there since Xylon is from Korea and Evan is from China but I really love them both ♥ Eek! I'm off edge again :( A little help here ^^~
Haha~

Well, for Otome games update: I just complete Ryuzo from Dreamy Days In West Tokyo Season One ;) And am now at Nagisa from Class trip Crush Season 1 ♥ I really hope Class Trip Crush Season 2 will be out soon, I really look forward to Kanji ♥ Maybe they did release season 2 and I didn't realised....
*Gasp! I need to download the app again (Since I change phone.)

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top