L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Shall We Date? Ninja Love ~ Saizo Kirigakure Review ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥  
Here's another Otome Game Review ♥  ♥  ♥  And it's not from Voltage this time ;) It's called 'Shall We Date? Ninja Love' and it's probably the influence of Naruto that I chose to download this game and I never regret it! ♥  

To be honest, before I continue, there are some funny things that I wanna point out in the game :p One of the Character, Sasuke Sarutobi here: (Is 'Sarutobi' the name of the 3rd Hokage in Naruto? Idk :p)  
>>>

Looks like Naruto but has his friend's/nemesis's name :x Hahas!! But he is as playful as the real Naruto and I can tell, even when I have not played his story, he is a total sweetheart  

Next, Musashi Miyamoto, the swordsman, gives me this feeling that he is created to look (mentally) like Zoro from One Piece (or is it just me?) And they both have green hair :/
>>>

Okie, back to my review on Saizo Kirigakure ♥ Basically, the main Chara (you) is a Princess that unites all Ninjas and 'your' parents died when you were still a baby. You grew up like a normal girl, raised in a temple before knowing that you're a princess. 
Then, there's this war between Ninjas and a guy called Oga~ Blah blah blah :p and You have to pick one guy to be your personal Ninja Teacher and Protector ^^ And so, I've been eyeing Saizo so I picked him  :p 


(To be honest, I don't get what is with me being into guys that bullies me because they like you; and turned out to be a mega sweetheart after a love confession :p) 

So in the beginning, he is a bully and he treats the main chara like a warm water bottle and a pillow :p Then, after a few days of travelling together, the main chara and Saizo grew closer and the main chara realized that she has feelings for Saizo  
 Long story short, they traveled to Kyoto to hide from the enemy as siblings then there's this sexy lady who Saizo tries to get close to to get more info but the main chara, of course, grew jealous and then the sexy lady turns out to be working with Oga. 
They were captured then they escaped when Saizo was on a brink of death.
The main chara traveled again with a female ninja, Kuma (who is the size of a Kuma :p), to meet the others at another place.
Got spotted by Musashi, who works for Oga.
Main Chara willingly surrender herself to save Kuma's life.
Then Saizo appeared, disguise as Oga's ally using Ninjutsu.
Battle, battle. Oga died. 
Musashi and Saizo had a face-off.
Happy Ending.   

Okie, you can really tell that I don't want to say too much about the story :p I really don't wanna spoil it so that's all I'm giving ;) 

On the plus side to this game, it's free! You don't have to pay like Voltage's games or no saving up of coins and stuff like other Otome Games. It's like a good flow of story and one chapter is pretty long. So, I give 2 thumbs up for this game ;) (Cause I only have 2 thumbs, unless I use my brother's too:p)

Alright! Pictures time!  




Tata~xoxo




0 comment[s] | back to top