L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

I finally did it ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥ 
I have a BIG announcement to make and it is about my DOLL~ ♥  Yes, after so many days of hardships as a low paid waitress, I finally earned enough money to buy my ever first BJD ♥ So, I bought the newest series from Luts and it's called Model Delf ;) It was a tough choice for me cause I also wanted the limited doll - The Master Luts Avalanche ♥  But I got myself a Cian because he is what I was looking for ^^ Alrighty, picture time : ♥  




^This is the limited doll, Avalanche ♥  Hotness level 100!!

Pictures are credited to Luts Company :)



^This is the doll of my choice, Cian ♥  

I can't wait for him anymore! (Though my credit card status is still pending :p) 
Kyaaa~ Dame da! Kokoro wa doki doki dayo  ^///^  Like any BJD owners would say ~ "I hope he comes home soon ;)" hahas!!!

I wanna thank my Boyfriend for helping me with my hobby ♥ Without him, I would have never be ble to get him so early or even to purchase him 'cause I don't have a credit card >~< So thank you, baby ♥ No other guy would have supported me like you have ♥ You are indeed my one and only 

Anyway, I haven't done any Otome Game reviews recently :( I was too busy with work to actually play them :/ There's so much I wanna play >.< Sighpie~ But for now, I recommend 'Kissed by the baddest bidder' They have more...motions (?) in the game ^^ 

Watch the awesome intro here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-F-ofiF5Ts

It's makes you scream 'Nooooooo!!! Why??' sometimes :p when you pick the 'lead' male, Eisuke ^^ He is like the bad ass and totally my type when it comes to the games ^^ Hehe~ 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top