L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little Red's Update ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥

My school just started this week, so that kinda explain me being missing in action :p So sorry! Other than that, I'm not sure what to post ^^ Hahahas! 
Well, let's start with school :) I have projects even on the first day of school and my other days are pretty much flooded with them :/ But! On Monday, My friends and I went to Seoul Garden to celebrate my friend's birthday but she doesn't really know :p
 My friend, The Birthday Girl, Me ♥

 Captured my friend pumping the air while reading her farewell card (She got transferred to another course)♥ Will miss her craziness in class

 My friend captured someone's 'candid' face XD

 Crazy and Crazier ♥


 Group shot ♥

 Birthday girl with her birthday cake ♥






 More group selfies at the table ♥

 NomNomNom♥

So, that's our monday ^^ My friend (The birthday girl) and I was spazzing about Homare from Class Trip Crush!♥ I didn't know she was into the game too and fortunately, I brought along the Class Trip Crush fanbook and we were spazzing at every page of Homare :p hahahas!!! ♥ Our friends thought we were crazieeeee~  So, I bought her badges that forms Homare's name ;) Also, I learnt that we have another person to look out for in class! At first, I thought she was okie but when I heard my friend's stories, that person is actually a 2-face bitch! Pardon my language :x Well, I don't wanna go into details or else this entries would be a 1000 words essay XD ahahas!

Well, speaking of birthdays, my birthday is coming this week Tuesday! (29th April) Sunday is actually the first day of the week, right? .....Idk :p So yeah ♥ I can't wait :p hehehe~ It's also gonna be my first year with my boyfriend ♥ I've never come so far with anyone before and he is the first to put up with my nonsense, my selfishness and my expensive hobby ^^''' I can't express how thankful I am to have such a lovely boyfriend that supports me in every way and one day, I want to give back as much as he has given me :) I really can't wait for this Tuesday ♥


My Boy ♥

Next, I'll talk about yesterday~ My Primary school friends and I went to Orchard and then, we walked all the way to somerset after not being able to find a good dinner place :p Hehe~ I get to go to the flea market too, after so long.  I only bought 2 arm candies and a ring :p hehehe! I would probably have a crazy haul if I spend the whole 3 hours there :p So we went to have dinner after that and we ate at a Japanese Restaurant (I can't remember the name of it though :/ ) But here are some pictures! ♥

 What I ate for Lunch/Dinner ♥ Raw Tuna ♥♥♥
The rice is actually hot, I thought it was cold but it wasn't~ But overall, I love it! Something added to my list of cravings!

 Green Tea Heaven ♥
It tastes really goooooood! Like heavennnn~ I love it! 



Some selfies with my BEEFS♥

We went to Royal Sporting House to get my friend some shoes! ♥ 


My friend and I did a little Shoe 'advertising' XD ~
We were pretty crazy at the store :p




More Selfies ♥

 When the song 'talk dirty to me' was on...
My friend and I was like 'How about No~?'

KEDS! My friend and I are gonna grab them off the shelves soon! ♥

I even insist my friend to throw her shoe up the stage during Taylor Swift's concert for her to sign XD Her reaction was hilarious! She was like 'Later someone took my shoe! That's my shoe!' Hahas! I even relate that shoe throwing to Harry Styles being hit by a shoe :p We 'LOL'ed, like literally. Also, we were staring at Taylor's poster too and I stated 'we were worshiping her' XD keke~ We were so crazy~ ♥ 

So, that's all ;) I'll update soon ^^ Promise 

Tata~xoxo ♥

0 comment[s] | back to top