L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

My Very First BJD ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking  ♥
I'm gonna do a quick update on a very big surprise that I had yesterday and it was my DOLL!! My order from Luts came in yesterday when he is suppose to come in next month which it so surreal  ♥ I didn't do a box opening video because my boyf wasn't there with me and I just can't wait for another day to open him!  ♥ I even skipped dinner for this boy :p heheh~ ♥
When I got the news from my dad, as soon as I came home, I immediately called my boyfriend and told him the big news!  ♥ 
After that, I ripped the box open (Well, not literally. I was careful ;)) It was so thrilling! Every time I open something new, be it his clothes etc, I get more anxious. Then, I finally saw his beautiful body, wrapped in bubble wrap and *fangirling he is gorgeous! Luts gave him the prettiest blue eyes that match his midnight blue wig that I got for him and which is now sold out! (Talk about luck  ♥) 
Well, let's cut the suspense and upload some pictures  ♥ 

Warning: Doll Nudity :p  ♥






















Selfie with the camera shy boy  ♥

I think there's nothing much change in his Bio ^^ I just haven't thought of his character/personality yet but he is the stubborn type ^^ ♥
I love him so much  ♥
Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top