L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Photos tells a story aka 1000 words essay
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
Drowning in class right now as most of my mates are not here yet and here I am, making loud keyboard noises as I typed XD Hahahs!!! ♥ So anyway, I'm having a heavy heart right now because I left Shiki (My BJD) at home and I can't help but feel insecure :) I seemed to grow very attached to my little boy ;) hehe~ 

A little bit of photo updates ♥ 

Mother's Day:








Brought my Grandma, mom and my brother to dine at Swensens ♥ My treat, ofc XD haha!

My Cousin's Wedding:




Yeah, My dress was prettyyyyy short and it's a church wedding :)

USS updates from last time:



The dancers are sooooooo HAWT!!! 


















That's all! ♥ The rest are pretty much tilted  and I can't rotate them so yeah :) But it's not much 

Now, my little boy, SHIKI! 


I miss him ald QAQ

Tata~xoxo




0 comment[s] | back to top