L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

So many things, So little time
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
Haven't been fully active in blogging nowadays since my projects are so close to the dateline and I haven't got anything near done :/ That's how unorganized I am :p
Well, What am I up to?♥

1. Designing a logo for a non-existent company
2. Redesigning a food packaging
3. Furniture Design
4. Communication Skills Presentation
5. Peranakan Jewelry Design

That's all but the process is weewooo~ Unexplainable -3- 
For our furniture design project, it feels like both our lecturers are pulling us back and forth, back and forth. We are in lost because of this and currently struggling to keep ourselves on track~ :'( 
But I'm just gonna keep my head clear and Work Myself To Death. That's my new Motto :p Hahas!!
Okie, this entry is officially boring :/
I wanna draw my mnaga! 
I wanna play with Shiki!
I wanna hit my head against the pillow and zzzzz~! 

Speaking of Shiki, I brought him out recently! To school and all :p 

Pictures as proof ♥

Shiki taking the MRT for the first time ♥




@Pasta Mania ♥
 

I look like a goon, smiling like that :p
Shiki was planning to steal my Pasta ^^ Hehe♥

Tata! Xoxo~♥

0 comment[s] | back to top