L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Alice Collection Haul Part 1 ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking 
Today I got a package in the mail and it's the stuff that I got from Alice Collections :) It's a China company that sells BJD clothes, wigs, shoes, etc ^^ And so, I receive part one of the haul :) It has Shiki's first fur wig, green eyes, shoes and ...his giant ipad XD 
Here are some pictures ^^


Changed his eyes to Green ♥

His fur wig ♥ (PS: I officially suck at styling :p)

Shiki: Shoes~ Finally~

                                              Shiki: Download Twitter, Instagram, Facebook♥

I was gonna check my email today about the parcel but tadaaaa~ I am so lucky that it arrived this soon :) Now, I have to wait for his new clothes! ^^ ~♥

So, a before and after picture ^^ TBH, I prefer his blue hair :p But, IDK XD 

Before 



After 

Tata~Xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top