L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Insecurities and Jealousy -
Hello~Little Red Speaking ♥
Tomorrow my friends are gonna celebrate one of my friend's birthday :) We're gonna watch X-men and then we'll eat Swensens~
I'm suppose to feel happy to able to participate in celebrating my friend's birthday but I can't help but feel envious. My friends didn't celebrate my birthday at all on that day and I know, I sound super childish right now but it bothers me. I feel...like I'm not important to my friends.
I mean, my friends never fails to celebrate other people's birthday last year; the beginning of this year too but on my birthday, nothing at all even when they knew. And now my friend is gonna have a birthday celebration. 

Seeing everyone having a birthday celebration, makes me wanna have one too~ I never have a birthday party or surprise. The last time I have a birthday party, it didn't when very well...It was during Kindergarten and my mom bought a blue berry birthday cake for my birthday for my classmates and I to share but everyone didn't eat it and threw it away~ It's a mega trauma for me! Now that I think about it, I feel like crying. Maybe it's best if I don't have a birth day at all, that way I won't feel bothered. :) 
Sigh~ 

Tata~xoxo ♥



0 comment[s] | back to top