L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

BJD wishlist x Story
Hello~ Little Red speaking ♥

Just a little update to REMIND MYSELF to stop changing my mind about which doll to get as Shiki's imouto :p At first, it was Darae  from Luts, then Minifee Chloe from Fairyland but now it's Custom House Hani and I'm gonna STICK to Hani ♥ because I want her to be small :p And yeah, they are all recast dolls and I don't mind recast ^^ I mean, they are still BJDs ^^ ...DONT HATE! ♥ 



This is Hani and she's so cute  ♥ I've already planned out her name and she is called 'Miyuki' or maybe I'll give her an English name like...'Snow'? I can't wait to spoil her and start on my story :p 

Okie, so basically the story goes with Shiki being her brother but Shiki does not know anything about Miyuki/Snow. Then, Miyuki/Snow suddenly came knocking on his door and told him directly that she is his little sister. 
The reason why Shiki does not know anything about her is because Shiki left his former house/family and Miyuki/Snow came after Shiki left the house 9 years ago. That was when he was 11 years old because Shiki was sick and tired of his father's constant demands on him being the next heir for the company. Miyuki/Snow told Shiki that their mother died not long after giving birth to her and their mother's father, the leader of a mafia gang, are after Miyuki/Snow as the next heir. (Yes, their mother is the daughter of a Mafia Leader ♥) Their father did nothing to stop this. And so, the story shall continues ;) 

How is it? ^^ I don't want everything to be too cliche because I've seen stories of BJD's parents passed away and stuff but hey, only one parent died in my story :p Hehe~  ♥ 

Tata~ Xoxo 

0 comment[s] | back to top