L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Onigiri Game Review ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
Today, I'm gonna write a little review on the new MMORPG called Onigiri ^^ It came out today and I JUST have to play it! 
To be honest, it's quite similar to Conquer + Dragon Nest ♥ Which, I don't mind at all! I'm currently at level 6 and crawling my way through :p It's rather hard to level up but after you finish a quest, you got your deserved EXP ♥ At first, I was kinda lost at how to equip weapons, enhance weapons and sell unnecessary stuff but I managed through by reading the beginners guide ~ For the other stuff, I'll figure them out myself ^^ Also, It's rather easy to know where you wanna go because there is directions to show where you should go to handle your quest ♥ 

Hmmmm~ What else? The graphics is good, almost the same as...Polygon Love? I can't find any other reference than this ecchi game because well, the graphics is exactly alike XD PLEASE don't visit Polygon Love if you're not 18+ but as I speak, you're probably googling about it, aren't you? :}


In the picture, the centre girl is suppose to be you but of course, there is a male character too. And honestly speaking, character design is probably the my most favourite in a game :p So anyway, you get to choose your body size, face features, hair, eyes, clothes, accessories, shoes, etc ^^ You even get to choose your...fighting skill (?) They have Power, Defence, Daring, Kind and there's one more I can't remember :/ But yeah! ^^~

The game is full of hot guys and girls! What's not to like ♥ I'm only a level 6 so, I can't exactly mention anymore! But GAME ON!~ ♥ 

Anyway, my chara name is Shiragiku (White Chrysanthemum) :p Do join me as a friend ;)

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top