L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Doll-xcited!♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥

Just wanna tell you guys....(whoever is reading this :p) I BOUGHT A NEW DOLL TODAY!!! She is a Doll Love Youyou and I bought her via Alice's Collections :p which means that I bought clothes for her too! I literally bought like 3 clothes and 1 pair of boots :p Hehehe 



I bought her together with a faceup and a wig ^^ Hopefully, they would give me a long bob wig ;) Hehe~♥ She is so adorable ~ 

And omg! Yes! I know that I said I would get Ryuna and Pongpong but now, I'm like meh~ XD Hahas! 

I keep changing my mind and arh! I'm so flicker minded :/ Speaking of flicker mindedness, I still can't figure out what style Shiki could adapt but I just went ahead and bought him a black furwig and red eyes :p 

Like Sebastian from Black Butler *Squeal ♥ 
Shiki is probably sick of my constant change of mind -3- Hehe! 

Oh yeah, I started writing story in Wattpad and it's called '2 months to love' ^^ I hope the whole story isn't too boring and I'm quite into it :p Hahas! Do support ;) 

What else~ Hmmm~
Nothing much really ^^~♥ I just wish that she will arrive early :p Sighpie 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top