L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

EOY Cosfest 2014
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
So, I went to EOY with my friend today ^^ It was amazingggggg! But so frigging HOT!!!
My friend and I walked all the way to Marina Barrage and I swear our makeup was melting (Ps: We're not cosplaying XD) 
We saw sooooo many things there and it's not all about Attack on Titan (Thank God, but I have nothing against that anime♥) There are LOL, Pokemon, Free!, Utapri, Black Butler, One Piece and soooo many more!! Saw tons of cosplayers too but I didn't manage to take pictures with them because unfortunately, I was too bloody shy to say "Hi, can I take a picture with you?" -3- Sighhhh~ I saw so many people I wanna take pictures with QAQ  

I didn't take a lot of pictures either cause I have to juggle my shopping bag and Shiki >< Yes, I brought Shiki there ^^ 
So, here's a few pictures:










So yeah! They have doll display and dance/singing performance ^^ TBH, the last picture is kinda random XD Hahahas!!! 

So my Haul for EOY day 1: 


Bought a Kitsune Mask and Rosario to Vampire choker ♥♥♥ Much lovees ♥ I bought Black Butler Posters too!!!! And Masato keychain from Utapri ♥ And and...That's it :/ I CAN"T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT LOVE STAGE!!! I wanna buy the keychain QAQ Ryoumaaaaa~Izumiiii~ ♥ Rei is quite cute too ♥ OMG! Me and my Yaoi fetish XD hahahs!!

The stuff there is quite affordable (Depends on how much you bring XD) Oh! The place is also quite small and you can tour it in simple 1hr :p But I made the best of it and toured 4 times XD Hahahas!!!

Ps: can someone help me get Love Stage! keychain :p? Just asking ^^'''
Tata~xoxo



0 comment[s] | back to top