L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Rain over my parade
Hello~ Little Red Speaking :)
Sorry loves, no hearts today. Not in the mood :/ I was just badly embarrassed by my dad and I'm still fuming right now; and I'm trying my best to calm down ^^ I don't give a shit to my dad anymore -.- He is probably one of top 10 dads you pray you wouldn't want in your life :) I know all of his deeds and I had enough of his bullshit!

Anyway, changing topic ^^ On the positive side:

1. Work flew by quite quickly today and it was a breeze ^^ (Just that one of the aunties there robbed me of my lunch break QAQ)

2. My boyfriend and I are still lovey dovey (Though we had a mild argument in the morning) But I still love him ^^

3. I wrote my very first chapter of story in wattpad called 2 Months to Love ^^ (But currently, no readers TTATT)

4. I'm getting my second doll later (Just that the payment is via paypal)

5. The cut off day for my Pay is this Friday! (But it's given to me in cheque form.)

Hahas! Always a negative behind some things huh?

Okie okie~ Sorry! ^^ But honestly, I'm so happy that I'm able to get my second doll soon! I'm like conflicting whether I should get Dreaming Doll Little Elva Ryuna or Angell Studio Hancy (YOSD)! Yes, you guessed it! I changed my mind again :p hahas! And so, I decided to go ahead with Hancy ^^ I already planned out the clothes and looks!! ^^ 

I guess that's all for today ^^ 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top