L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little Red's Update #3
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥
A week of school has past and it went so far so good ^^ Of course, there's homework already but the lecturers are all very nice ♥ 
Also, I got news about my orders from Alice's Collections and they say my stuff is here!!! *Squeal ♥ Now, I'm impatiently waiting for my tracking number :p Hehe~ I can't wait for her! My DollLove YouYou, I mean ♥ Hehe! Also, I kinda bought a 3rd hand Luts Kid Delf Ani Boy from someone in DOA~ But I haven't really buy it yet :p Just waiting for my pay so I can buy him off ^^ Lemme find a picture ♥


Tadadadadaaaa~ ♥ This is the exact picture ^^~ His name will be Yuu and I'm thinking of dressing him like a girl :p Hehe! I'm thinking of having someone to change his faceup and he will probably be my last doll...Maybe!  ♥ I am currently broke after him :p I even wanna go to the Doll Carnival in November but no moneyyyyyy QAQ But if I'm going, I'll upload tons of pictures here ^^ 

Right now, I'm currently in pain (I know, what's with the sudden change of subject XD) but well, I went swimming with my boyfriend yesterday at Jurong and we spent such a long time there :p Like 5 hours, breaking my world record already and I got a serious sun burn from it. 
I won't say the whole thing was all painful, I had fun with my boyfriend  ♥ And he paid for my swimming costume which cost like $52++ TTATT He is such a sweetie pie  ♥ Of course, I'll pay him when I got my pay ^^ Hehe  ♥ I love him so much  ♥ 

Well, that is all  ♥ May I get my dollies soon  ♥

Tata~Xoxo

PS: Have you seen the new dolls from LUTS?! They are sooooo HAWT! 

0 comment[s] | back to top