L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little Red's Update #4
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥

So projects have been piling up and it's almost impossible to tackle them all :/ But I think I am getting the hang of understanding design and what my teachers are actually trying to say :p HaHas! Boring way to start? Well, how 'bout I tell you that my order from Alice's Collections is here!!! It arrived at 29 Oct and I opened the box yesterday :p 2 Boxes actually ♥ I bought a Luts Kid Delf Ani from a DOA seller ^^ He is so adorable but I need to get him some new stuff ^^ 

Picture time! ♥











Awww♥ My darling girl looks so adorable and yes, her eyelashes were removed because they fell off when I was changing her eyes!!! FUUUUUU~ Speaking of eyes, I love L♥♥♥♥♥ve Shiki's new eyes so so much ♥ Oh! And the new boy's name is Yuu ('Gentle' in Japanese) and my darling girl is called Kumiko ^^ Yes, she is my character doll ^^ 

Actually, I made a box opening video too but I'm too embarassed :p And my face was bleh! :p Hahahs! ♥


Moving on ♥
I decided to change my fashion style and move on from my past fashion style^^ No more of those short skirts and stuff but long skirts and sweater~ Something like that:





The look is called Mori Girl (?) I think :p So yeah~♥ 
Now, Now. I have a reason for changing my look ^^ It's all because of all the fcuking pedophiles and out-of-control hormones boys who keeps pestering me, asking me personal stuff and wanna get to know me so they can get into my fcuking pants! And Readers who has read my previous entries, should know that I hate this type of people the most and that this isn't the first time it has happened :/ My boyfriend has tried reporting to the police but I don't really depend on them~     

I know this type of clothing would be expensive but I will try to find a way ^^ Sell all my clothes away if I have to :p Hahas~♥ 

Tata~Xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top