L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

BJD addict prompt 001 ♥
Hello~Little Red Speaking ♥

I've just uploaded a video...Actually, I uploaded it two days ago and my friend FOUND it -3- and he hurt my ego sia (Sorry, Singlish is needed here :p) 

Anyway, back to the topic ♥
I've uploaded the video of my first BJD addict prompt and I was introducing my doll family~♥ And my boyfriend was finding it but he can't find it :p Well, it was my first video afterall ♥ 

So...to promote myself *Smirk* Huhuhu~♥
I'll put the link here and hopefully, the video does not bore you to death. If you did die from boredom, my condolences XD Hahas! I'm just kidding ♥ 

So here: ♥
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5acHW_oJRTc

Just click click ^^~♥

Tata~Xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top