L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Doll Sales ♥
Hello~ Little Red here ♥

I just checked my Audience Pageview and I see a lot of people from Poland viewing my blog ^^ 

"Hello, people of Poland!"

And moving on~
Yes, yes~ I'm selling another BJD ♥  After getting my Doll Love YouYou, I realized that I'm not suited for a YOSD and so I am selling her ^^♥ 

She's authentic! 




So she will comes with
♥ Her original box 
♥ Authenticity card
♥ Youyou with underwear + Faceup
♥ 4 clothing
♥ 1 pair of boots
♥ 2 wigs
♥ 2 pair of eyes

She don't really have eyelashes because they fell off and there's a tiny chip in her faceup but it's not obvious. She is in Normal Pink Skin too ♥
I'm letting her go at USD$290.00 excluding Shipping and I got her at 29 October so she's brand new ♥

Singapore buyers preferred but if you're from other countries, paypal would be the only option :p hehe! ♥ Please contact me at escapewithxme@ymail.com ^^

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top