L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Reshell ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥ 

So I just learned what Reshell is and I intend to do it! Well, I've been wanting to do it for a long time now and I just didn't know the correct term for it ^^ 

So! What is Reshelling?

Reshell [Verb]

1. To change your doll sculpt with it's character in the newer sculpt. 

Hahas! I hope I'm right ^^ Looks like a dictionary, doesn't it? So, the doll that I'm reshelling will be Shiki! Yes, my baby boy   The love of my life is going to be reshelled to Luts Delf JunHa!



It's a very tough decision for me and I just kept conflicting with myself but I have come down to a decision that I AM GOING TO RESHELL HIM! I want a SD Doll and my baby boy shall be reshelled!

Erm~ So my Luts Model Delf Cian is currently for sale and He will come with a few clothing (Tops and Pants), 2 wigs, 3 pairs of eyes, 1 pair of shoes ♥ I'm letting him go at SG$600 ♥ Do consider him! Oh! He also comes with box and his card of Authenticity! 

He is also up on my Carousell. If not, contact me via email - escapewithxme@ymail.com  







Here's my pretty boy ♥

Tata~xoxo



0 comment[s] | back to top