L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Mistake!
Hello~ Goondo Head speaking ♥ 

Aka Little Red! OMG! I am such a Goon! I typed my email address wrongly and I've edited it but just to be sure :

escapewithxme@ymail.com

Okie! It's the right one now ♥ I've checked it 3 times (Y) 

Haha~ This isn't the first time I've been such a Goon :p There's one time, my aunt wants to come over to my house to pick up something and I gave her the wrong address because of one TEENI TINNI TYPO! Arh~ was I embarrassed?! I could buried my head in a hole >~< Or at least pretend I had diarrhea and not come out of the toilet before she leaves XD Hahas!



So yeah, I'm sorry about my mistake and if you guys are interested in adopting my Luts Model Delf Cian, please lemme know ♥  I would leave my number here but I'm afraid of prank calls or weird texts ^^ 

Tata~xoxo 

0 comment[s] | back to top