L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

I can't make up my mind!
Hello~ Little Red Speaking 

Okie, so I've talked to you guys about reshelling Shiki and I've been doing so many like many, many, many research! ^^'''
I keep changing my mind, how many times? Lemme show you 

First, a Doll Factory Sweet Yeon



Second, a Cherry Castle Stika ♥



Third, a Doll Factory Lachlan ♥



Forth, a Crobi Doll L.J ♥



Fifth, a Crobi Doll Yeon-ho Type A 



Sixth, a Crobi Doll Nia ♥



Seventh, a Crobi doll Jerome ♥




I didn't state 'Lastly' because who knows? I might change my mind again :/ Sigh~ But I'm really conflicting with Doll Factory Sweet Yeon, Crobi Doll Jerome and Crobi Doll Nia >~< Boohoo QAQ I'll probably be able to make up my mind after...well, when I got the money! ♥ Hardcore saving and selling my BJDs  ♥ 

Sometimes, I feel like slamming my head against the table :p it's so hard to find a Grail Doll :/ It's not easy to fell in love at first sight cause there's just too many beautiful sculpts out there!! *Silent weeping! 

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top