L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Anime Updates ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥ 

Ahhhh~ I just thought of what I wanna write about and now I've forgotten! 

Oh! Okie, I remember it now ^^ It's about Brothers Conflict ♥ The Anime. 



I heard they're coming out in 2017! I'm so excited for it ♥ I've already posted how they will look like in season 2 in my older post so I won't do it again! ^^ Hehe! But I kinda believe that no one will get the girl in the end :p hahas! Because that's kinda how it goes :p Though, I do wish that she can split herself into 13 clones so everyone won't be heartbroken XD Hahas!!! But I must say, they all still look damn f***ing hawt ♥  Imma cry TTATT

Oh! Also, I'm currently getting myself hooked to this anime that I found (its not new but it's damnnnnnn good  ♥) It's called Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji / Wolf girl to Black Prince  ♥



Yay! to red background :p hahas ♥ So anyway, it's about this rollar coaster romance between this cold-hearted hawtie and an average looking girl but to me, she looks like Yuki from Vampire Knight XD Which means, she looks cute and I don't find her average ♥ it's comedy romance and it's really good! I hardly laugh if I see anything funny but this anime made me laugh so that proves how good it is ^^ 
Also, when I mean rollar coaster, I meant it! There is tons of drama and argument between the two and etc. I can't spoil the show, can't I? I would be writing a novel if I wanna talk about the show XD But it's a must watch! Just look how awesome the illustrations of the anime is! WATCH IT 

Tata~xoxo

0 comment[s] | back to top