L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little Red's Update #5
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥

Here's just another boring update of what happened since I've MIA :p

1. BJD
I've changed my mind again about my very first SD and I decided to get a Doll Factory Sweet Yeon ♥ Since it's my first SD, I don't wanna do any adopting of dolls so I decided to go for him ♥ I'm trying so hard not to spend money but that's a little hard to do because of Christmas -3-   



Well, good things come to those who wait, right? ^^ 

Also, I've bought another YOSD after successfully selling my Doll Love YouYou ♥ I was lucky enough to get an Angell Studio Limited Kimi ♥ He is absolutely adorableeeee~ I love dolls with dreaming eyes ♥ Here he is:


This is him ♥ His name is Makoto ♥ I have his Bio and story written down in my Instagram and Deviantart ~
Deviantart: http://littleredrh.deviantart.com/
Instagram: kimmilythepooh 

Also, he is second-hand, that's why I am able to get him 

2. School
So holiday is starting and I'm currently in a holiday mood XD Even though I have tons of things to do but I just kept slacking like nothing matters :p hehehe ♥ My lecturers ain't helping either because they didn't state if there's any presentations :/ Sighpie~ I guess that is why they called it a 'Surprise Presentation' ^^''' Should I be panicking?  

3. Others
Hmmm~ So I've move house recently and I still feel homesick XD It's funny! Also, I have no Internet it's pure torture! QAQ I need it to do work so it's quite hard for me and I can't upload the box opening video of Makoto :/ My parents said that they will fixed it this Friday~ Hopefully ♥ Also, I've been sleeping on the floor for 5 days(?) Feels like I'm in Korea, except there's no cushion in the base and now, my back hurts like crazy~ 

Well, classes are starting soon and honestly, I don't really give two shits! Young students, don't learn from me ^^ Study well ♥ 

Tata~ xoxo

ps: I saw my ex-boyfriend's face for the first time in forever (* Frozen Mode On) in Instagram and he became a Corporal in the police force O.o He is an A-hole :/ Idk, maybe people change ^^ Okie, bye XD





0 comment[s] | back to top