L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little Red's Update #6
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥

Once again, I'm so so so sorry for my lack of updates due to some events that I have to attend too :( I had IFFS 2015 (International Furniture Fair Singapore 2015) to attend too, editing portfolio and name card; and 2 internship interviews (I failed the first one and passed the second ♥) Phew! Glad that's over~ Honestly, where are my holidays!!!???

Throw the gloom away! ♥ Lemme tell you something amazing!! ♥ I bought another doll from luts!♥ He is a Tiny Delf TylTyl ♥ 


Isn't he amazingly cute? ♥ He is going to be named Hinata  I saw someone else's TylTyl and he is so adorable!!! 



So kawaii!!! Imma try to go for this style too ♥ I'm so excited for him to arrive!! *Girly squeal  

Moving on 
I've started writing a fanfiction of Sasori from Naruto Shippuden  in Wattpad  ♥ It is called 'Puppet Strings'. Check it out for me if you like! There's currently 14 parts in the story and it's mostly to do with his childhood (Well, from my perspective, that is :p Hahas!) 

Moving on again ♥ 
What else to update? I've paid for season 3 for Kanji Okumiya in Dreamy Days in West Tokyo a long time ago and I have not played it XD Hahahs!! I better played it soon :p so I can give reviews!  

I think that's all for now :/ Sorry, it isn't a very long post but I need to update some other stuff too somewhere else QAQ 

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top