L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

2015 ♥
Hello~ Little Red Speaking♥

It's been awhile but nonetheless, ♥ Happy New Year ♥
It's a new year but I still feel like we're back in 2014 :/ Projects are never ending! Gosh! But you know what, that's not keeping me from looking at dolls :3 Hehehe!!

I've been my regular self and I meant my flicker mindedness XD As you all know, I've tried Doll Love Youyou to be my character but Fail then I've decided to try Dreaming Doll Ryuna but Fail and so now, I've decided on Nine9Style Bunny Nine 35cm girl ♥


She's so adorable!!NOW time to get money so I won't change my mind again XD Hahahs!!! I always have to buy dolls that have different doll height than other dolls, don't I? :/ Shiki (Luts Model Delf Cian) and now, this girl but bleh! Who care's?! She's cute and she fits the character! OMGG~ I can't wait already!!  ♥ Please don't still her away from me! THANK YOU XD 

I've been trying to plan for Shiki's SD self but FAIL (again) many times! Because of the money I have to forked out *Faints slightly~

But for now: 

WTB: Luts Senior Delf Cian 
Anyone who is willing to sell him to me please let me know: escapewithxme@ymail.com
Prefer him with faceup~ ♥ Thanks thanks!
I don't really have a budget....USD$600, maybe? ^^

Tata~xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top