L I T T L E R E D


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Fickle-Minded Me ♥ (What else?)
Hello~ Little Red Speaking ♥

Eesh! You guys probably know from the title that I had a change of mind about getting my very first female BJD~ Hey! Looking for my very first doll (Male or Female) is very crucial :p Soooo~ I've changed my mind to this cutie pie: ♥
 

She is a Dikadoll Yolanda ♥ I always wanted a Dika so I guess she is more suited to be my first girl bjd ^^ She is not as pretty as a Volks or crobi, etc ^^ But I want her to be more suited to my character XD Hahahs!!! 
I wanna get her as fast as possible before the future me changed my, or rather, her mind XD Bleh! 

Anyway, it's been awhile since I've talked about anime :p Sooo~

Recently, I've just finish watching Blood Lad ♥ and OMG! It is sooooo bloody good! For those who know me, I loveeeeee Romance anime and whatever is not romance, I probably won't last very long watching it :p Except Fairy Tail and Naruto ♥ (I gave up watching one piece ^^''' Sorry!) 


Anyway, about Blood Lad! This guy aka Vampire, Staz, is like the boss of his territory in the demon world and he is kinda like an Otaku XD Then a human girl, ......

I forgot her name! *Google

Right! Her name is Fuyumi XD she came into the demon world by accident and then something happened and she was eaten by a plant and she died X hahahahs!!!
Then, Staz was determined to resurrect her because well, Staz wanna drink her human blood but I think he like her in the end (?) I didn't read the manga so I'm not sure!
I'm currently praying for season 2! 
My favorite character has got to be Staz but then Braz, Staz's brother, is soooooo handsome too!! ♥♥♥



This is Staz♥ ^


And this is Braz ^ (Just look at the maniac look ♥) *Fangirl Squeal!

Anyway, I think that the anime is super duper awesome! And I will probably rank it 4.5/5 ♥
0.5 because the anime stopped to abruptly! I want season 2!!!

Tata~ xoxo


0 comment[s] | back to top